Tuesday, April 2, 2013

March Reading List

Since I think it's more than just putting your money where your mouth is I thought I would share with you guys my March reading list.

Just so you know, these are in no particular order.

1.  Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
2.  Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
3.  Second Chance Romance by Asrai Devin
4.  Timeless by Pamela Diane King
5. What a boy wants by Nyrae Dawn
6.  Breathe by Abbi Glines
7.  Because of Low by Abbi Glines
8.  While it lasts by Abbi Glines
9.  Just for Now by Abbi Glines
10.  The Navy Seal's Promise by Soraya Lane
11.  Summer Loving by Donna Cummings
12.  A Very Private Merger by Day LeClaire
13.  Falling into You by Jasinda Wilder
14.  The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
15.  The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
16.  Learning to Swim by Sara J. Henry
17.  Playing for Keeps by R.L. Mathewson
18.  Playing for Keeps by Kate Perry
19.  Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
20.  Never to Far by Abbi Glines
21.  The Perfect Game by J. Sterling
22.  The Best Man by Kristin Higgins
23. Words that Work by Frank Luntz
24.  The Buggy List by Courtney Rice Gager
25.  Longing for Love by Marie Force
26.  Season for Love by Marie Force
27.  Same Time Next Year by Jenny Bennett

There were also a couple of re-reads this month because of some book that are coming out this week.


28.  Reread:  Always and Forever by Karla J. Nellenbach
29.  Reread:  About That Night by Julie James

Karla's next book Sliver of Hope was released yesterday.  Since she is a friend I bought the book on kindle and paperback.  I like to support my friends and she is just too cheap to give me a free copy.  True story.  Julie James new FBI book, Love Irresistibly is being released today.  In fact, even as your reading this post, I may be reading it. 

So for April I'm shooting for thirty reads.  Wish me luck.  And if you have any recommendations let me know. 

What did you read last month? 

2 comments:

Linda G. said...

Now, that's ambitious!

Last month was super busy, but I did squeeze in Vicki Pettersson's The Lost. Super good!

abby mumford said...

holy cow. you read through a whole library!!!!

i'm a much slower reader. i'm still making my way through MR. PENUMBRA'S 24 HOUR BOOKSTORE. it's interesting. it's adult. it's not what i usually read, but i'm glad i'm reading it. i also really enjoyed LOVE AND OTHER PERISHABLE ITEMS.