Friday, March 1, 2013

Anono-what?

I love to blog and I love to read blogs.  That being said when I leave you a comment I do it in my own name.  

Sharing information is what social media is about. It has celebritized some because they have used it well while it has also introduced us to some of the cray cray.

Don't get me wrong, I think a little crazy is good.  But I want to be able to look that crazy in the eye.  You, know? 

I don't condone and vehemently disagree with the idea of being negative all in the name of Anonymous.  To me this is not an example of freedom of speech.  

If you leave a comment on my blog under the name Anonymous it will NOT be published.  If you send me an email under the name Anonymous I will not respond.  

I enjoy conversing with people I don't know as seen by my twitter feed.  I love a good debate.  What I absolutely disagree with is the idea that if you have something negative to say it's okay as long as you do it anonymously.  

I'm here to set the record straight. 

No, it's not.  

If you're going to man-up (or women-up as I am equal opportunity when it comes to the cowardly and delusional) and make a statement, do it under the guise of your true identity or just keep your thoughts to yourself. 


    

No comments: