Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Social Media...how do you keep it all straight?

I don’t know if you noticed, but the blog has undergone a little bit of a transformation in the year I took off from blogging.  You missed me?  Aww.

Well good news, I’m not done.  Currently I am working on a building a website.  Why?  Because I can.

If you look at the new blog there are social media badges, a new twitter feed where you can be dazzled by my wit 24 – 7.  You’re welcome.  I have also added a Pinterest widget, cuz let’s face it your curiosity knows no bounds when it comes to what I am pinning right?

I haven’t added my Instagram badge yet because I haven’t used Instagram yet.  I have it on my phone, but quite frankly I am a little overwhelmed.  Instagram, Picasa, Flikr.  Then you have the different platforms for storage.  SkyDrive, Google drive, and my favorite Drop Box.  I just can’t keep them all straight.  In the coming months I am going to share some of my insights with you as I navigate my way through this new labyrinth of things that suck my time, but hey someone has to do it so it may as well be me.

What cool things do you have on your blog or website, tell me so I can check it out.

 

No comments: