Friday, March 8, 2013

Much Ado is a Must See

I am a huge Joss Whedon/Nathan Fillion fan.  Or maybe that's a huge Nathan Fillion/Joss Whedon fan.  I need to think about that.  Have been since Firefly, which I think was brilliantly done and deserved a longer shelf life than just one season.  I swear TV would be such a better place if I was in charge.  Reality shows would not exist.  Watching the Big Bang Theory would be mandatory and Bon Jovi would have his own channel.  But I digress.

I guess I can't get to upset that Firefly went off the air.  If it hadn't we might not have Castle and I personally cannot live without a weekly Castle fix.

So guess how excited I was when I heard Joss Whedon was doing Shakespeare?  Very.  I have been waiting with bated breath for the trailer and here it is.

You're welcome.



Will you go see it?

No comments: