Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The loss was in the inches

So yesterday I did my weigh in. 

Disappointment should have washed over me since I had lost nothing since last Friday.  It didn't.  I strayed over my designated carb count this weekend.  Don't get me wrong, I didn't go all out.  But I didn't stick to under 20 grams of carbs per day Friday through Sunday.  My portions were still small and controlled but I did allow sugar back into my diet.  

We were getting together with friends and a glass of wine was in order, plus we went out for dinner.  I find it harder to stay within my carb count if I am not the one making the food. 

In other news, I still lost inches.  Which was good news, even if the weight didn't come off.  Plus it assured me I am still on the right track.

So yesterday I hunkered back down and returned to the low carb eating plan I had been practicing for the previous two weeks and hope to see more of this weight fall off.

I will keep you posted.




1 comment:

abby mumford said...

your attitude about all this is not the only healthy thing going on here. bravo!