Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just a girl and her gadgets

You know I like to share new things with you guys when I find them.  New techie things.  Well, I've found a new gadget I'm hoping to find in my Christmas stocking this year.  Seriously cool.  Check this out.




Everyone is going to want one of these.  I don't know how well it will work, and I'm not convinced that I could actually use this on a daily basis for my work flow.  Me and my keyboard spend a lot of time together.  A lot.  But, being the gadget girl that I am, I am willing to take this one for a test drive. 

I already told the Captain I want one for Christmas so we'll see if he comes through.  But to be honest I don't know if I will be able to hold out until Christmas.  Who am I kidding?  Of course I won't be able to hold out until Christmas.  I am rushing over to www.thinkgeek.com and getting one today.  Shh...don't tell, okay?


3 comments:

Unknown said...

i have to admit that is pretty cool.

Linda G. said...

Cool! But I'll bet it's tough to touch-type with it. *grin*

abby mumford said...

woah. that is ridiculously cool!