Today we're rolling into a new month. I love spring and look so forward to this time of year. Boating season and all.
Time to share my April reading list.
Let's see what I did this month.
Again, in no particular order.
1. Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
2. Becoming Dante by Day LeClaire
3. Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
4. Same Time Next Year by Jenna Bennett
5. The Right Wrong Number by Barbara Delinsky
6. The Bet by Rachel Van Dyken
7. Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire
8. Music of the Heart by Katie Ashley
9. Beautiful Bastard by Lauren Christina
10. A Wild Ride by Jasinda Wilder
11. Easy by Tammara Webber
12. The Mile High Club by Jasinda Wilder
13. Indecent Experiment by Megan Hart
14. Riding the Heir by Jasinda Wilder
15. Strangers When we Meet by Rebecca Winters
16. Overheard by Maya Banks
17. Letting Go by Jennifer Foor
18. Caramel and Magnolias by Tess Thompson
19. Hell on Wheels by Karen Leabo
20. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (This month's BookHungry Selection.)
21. Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines
22. Falling for her Fiance by Cindi Madsen
23. Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella
24. What a Boy Needs by Nyrae Dawn
25. Love Irrisistably by Julie James
I haven't looked at what's coming out next month so right now I don't have any reads planned. Except for Karla's Sliver of Hope. I have already read the galleys, but I want to enjoy the finished project. I am thinking of saving it for a boat or pool read. But I will be reading it soon.
I am also in the middle of Nora Robert's Whiskey Beach. So expect that on next month's list.
What are you looking forward to this month?