Monday, May 13, 2013

Did you miss me?

I have been MIA for about a week from all things social networking.  

It was not intentional.

Now I'm back.  

Since I have missed you guys and updating my blog; I thought I would share a great video.   If you haven't seen it this is the gas station pump prank.  Quite honestly, I don't see this as a prank.  I want to be friends with this couple and just hope that if the hubs and I are ever ambushed at the gas station we handle ourselves half as well.



What would you sing?


2 comments:

Linda G. said...

Of course we missed you! Glad to see you back. :)

I love this video--and I believe it's real. What a fun couple!

abby mumford said...

i did miss you! (i hope everything's okay?) welcome back.

that video was awesome. i love that couple and i don't know if i'd call that a prank either, i mean, they got a free tank of gas out of it. that's genius.