Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Snake in the Grass...

Yesterday was a crazy day.

CRAZY.

I decided that I needed to get out of the house and reorganize the garage.  I think I may be nesting.  Either that or I'm just plumb crazy.  See, there's that word again.

I am paying the price today.  For a couple of reasons. 

1.  I didn't get my blog post ready for today.  (Bad Kelly.)
2.  I have aches in places I didn't know you could ache.  
3.  I passed out about 7:30 last night which accounts for the ridiculously insane early morning rise.  (It is still dark outside.)

But there were a couple of things that I learned yesterday.

1.  My husband is never allowed to go into said garage again.  I don't care if it is his man cave.  They place was a mess.  I was going to take before and after photos; I was just embarrassed by the before.
2.  I am perfectly capable of slinging 50 lbs at a time without him.
3.  Snakes don't scare me as much as I thought they did.  (Yes I got a picture.  Now don't worry I took this one with my telephoto lens.  I'm not crazy. After all I don't know how fast these suckers are and I am not schooled in all things snake so I wasn't sure if this bad boy was poisonous or not.  Turns out; no.) 

Aren't you glad you stopped by today.  Okay I am off to con the hubs into a back rub before another day of insane yard work begins. 

No comments: