Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wishing on my lucky charms

Did you hear the squealing coming from my part of the world yesterday?

Yes, it was loud.

That was me wussing out as I tried to give Rocky his fluids.  Remember, it involved needles?

I think it was hurting me way more than it was hurting him.  Finally he just gave up on me.  I think if he could have taken the needle in his own palm and stuck himself he would have done it.  That really would have worked for me.

So I get to try again today. 

I don't know if I have enough wine in the house for this.  I mean, for after.  Because believe me, I will need it.

I'm thinking we need to go to the vet and get another crash course in  how to do this.  The Captain missed the first one so he totally wouldn't do it.

Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Linda G. said...

Better luck today! I don't know who I feel sorrier for, you or Rocky. I think it's a tie. :(

abby mumford said...

good luck!