Monday, September 26, 2011

Back In the Saddle Again

The month of September has been a trying month.  We dealt with some personal loss and then last week on top of that I got a nasty sinus infection.  But great news came my way on Friday (thanks Patty!) and I got to spend the weekend in bed with the hubs.  See, silver lining.

So I'm officially back. (Applause.  Applause.  Applause.)  Really, the applause isn't necessary.  Yes, I know you missed me.  I missed you too.  No, I did.  Really.

I don't have anything to offer up today in the way of entertainment, but I will be back in full swing tomorrow.

In the meantime, tell me what new shows you are loving?  


2 comments:

Linda G. said...

Hi there! Glad to see you back in the blogging saddle. Hope that nasty infection has cleared up.

Let's see...hubs and I just discovered Justified (we're watching the first season on DVD, which is great because, yannoh, no commercials) and we're really enjoying it so far.

abby mumford said...

yay! welcome back!

i haven't watched any new shows, but i have been enjoying the return of my old favorites -- the vampire diaries, glee.