Thursday, March 3, 2011

Countdown to Cruise

Okay so we are just a couple of days away from the big trip.  

For those of you who have been reading me for a while or interacting with me on Twitter, the Captain and I are taking a cruise to celebrate our twentieth anniversary.  To say we are excited is an understatement.  We are besides ourselves with glee.

He has been calling me for a week now giving me a countdown.  It has done wonders for my work.  Plus I have been carrying my iPad around for three weeks making notes on top of my lists.  (I am crazy...remember.)

So the suitcases are semi-packed and I have been going over my various list (okay-there are seven) to make sure I have covered everything.  I was going to post them so you guys could point out anything that I may have missed, but it might take too long to read them so I just decided to ask.  If you were going on a vacation of this magnitude, what would you pack.  Just in case I have missed anything.

In the mean time I wanted to share this picture because sometimes doesn't life just Santa Flash you too? 

Karla has another post of Fun and Games going up today over at her blog, The Lastword.  Make sure you check it out.

3 comments:

Linda G. said...

Ha! I don't think I wanna sit on Santa's lap. 0_0

Let's see...if I were going on a cruise, what would I pack? Hmm. Pepto Bismal. But that's just me. ;)

abby mumford said...

HA HA. i'm glad i'm on this side of that picture.

packing for a cruise? bathing suit, sunscreen, sunglasses, comfy clothes, flip flops and you're all set!

Anonymous said...

Dramamine for the rough seas and blinders for the midnight buffet.

Have a great time and Happy 20th! What a great milestone!

Happy sails to you...