Friday, January 28, 2011

Let the Normal Begin

Well it's official.  Today is the first day of my new working life, where I don't have to do anything but get up, walk to my office and work. 

I promise to keep you guys appraised of how it goes, but in the meantime I need to go and catch up on my blog reading.  I have missed a bunch for the past two weeks and I am just ready for my routine back.  It will probably be different now, but I am okay with that.  I just feel a little disconnected and out of the loop right now. 

Some don't like routine, but for me there is comfort in the idea of having a set schedule.  Knowing things are done they way they are supposed to be done, when they are supposed to be done.  So today will be the beginning of the new schedule and we will see how it goes.  

So here's to me and hoping that this new endeavor goes well.  Catch you guys in the blogs.


3 comments:

Linda G. said...

Best of luck in your new--highly convenient--office, and with your new schedule. I know you will be rockin' both in no time! :)

Unknown said...

Im sure you'll get into the groove of this new schedule in no time :)

PS...Polo

abby mumford said...

now you can create a whole new schedule (with lots of time for blog reading. ha).

good luck!