Monday, November 14, 2011

Yes...he lights up my life

Are you guys starting to feel the spirit of the holidays yet?

I don't know if I mentioned this before or not but I love everything about the holidays.  In fact starting in October I like to think how we are going to decorate and light up the house for Halloween..  Starting November 1 I'm turning my attention to Thanksgiving and then Christmas.   

Last night the Captain advised me he wants to set the lights on the house to music this year.   When we first started talking I thought this was a great idea.  I had already found a pattern for nutcrackers that he agreed to cut out of plywood for me to paint and a couple of candy canes to cross over near the front door.

Then he showed me this video.  Now I am officially scared.  Especially since he said we need to start working on it this weekend.  What did I get myself into? 



Did you see the part where it called for 42,000, yes you read that right, 42,000 LED light?.  I can't even imagine what 42,000 LED lights look like.

Yes (big sigh) I will keep you guys posted.  Promise.


1 comment:

abby mumford said...

i think a call to the IT guy is in order to get the lights and the music lined up, then get out your camera! i can't WAIT to see this in action. :) good luck!