Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Cheers!

This year I am challenging myself to a 200 book year.

Can I do it?

Yes.

That is my goal.

I have others.  Those new years resolutions, pesky things.  Of course I've made more, but this year I've decided not to focus on the same old ones I normally do.  Dieting, weight, blah, blah, blah.  Nope, not this girl.  This year, it's all about making me a better me.  

To start with, the hubs and I are going to have a regular date night once a week.  This really isn't anything new, but we have made it official.

Also, we are working to get debt free.  

And finally, we are cleaning out the house.  We are going to go room by room and get rid of all of the stuff we don't need.  Stuff-we have a lot of it.  

So today, I'm resting, relaxing, reading and getting ready to head back to work tomorrow.  I'm going to start tomorrow and every day forward like it was on purpose.  


2 comments:

Linda G. said...

Whoa. 200? That's a lot of books to write in one year! ;)

Happy 2014! :)

Kelly Breakey said...

Not going to write them, I am going to read them.