Monday, August 26, 2013

When getting banged isn't dirty at all...

September 26, 2013

You can't get here soon enough.

Why?  Why?

Because that is when Sheldon and the gang will be back for the new season.

I have missed them.

Much!

At least I have something to look forward to as we say Goodbye to Summer.


But don't worry, I haven't been without.  I have spent the summer watching re-runs.  I know that those of you who know me are not surprised.  Or maybe you are.  Maybe you weren't aware that I was a BBT junkie.  How you wouldn't know is beyond me.  I have a Soft Kitty mouse pad on my desk at work.  
The lanyard I wear around my neck to hold my badge has Bazinga stamped all over it.

Plus I named my new Mini Cooper Sheldon too. 

These are the things that make me happy.

Now I am just waiting for summer to wind down so Sheldon and I can pick up where we left off last May.  

It's not really cheating, the Captain is aware.

Besides I have questions that can't be answered until the show is back on the air.  I'm wondering if Raj will still be speaking to girls and if Leonard had a great summer working for Hawking.  


What shows are you guys looking forward to in September? 




1 comment:

Linda G. said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!! (What? I'm excited about the new season.) And I love that pic of the gang.