I'll stop bragging.
But I have recently come to the realization that I do not have enough hours in the day to pursue all of the things I have a passion for. As the days fly by and time continues to pass, I don't regret the path I have followed, I just wish I had more time.
I guess that is something that we all start to yearn for, but only as youth fades. I don't ever remember thinking in my twenties or thirties that I didn't have enough time. In fact, time was something that never popped up on my radar. It is only now, as I look to the late fall of my time here, that I wish I had done so much more with my summer.
To that end I have decided to not wait until the dawning of the new year to make change, I am going to do it now.
Here are the top ten things I want to get complete in the next five years. This is by no means my bucket list, lets call it my pre-bucket list or better yet, my fuck it list.
- Travel over-seas, I am thinking Greece or Ireland
- Travel to one city in the U.S. my husband and I have never been
- I want to get certified in something for my work, I don't have a preference at this time, just something that supports my career goals
- Go back to Costa Rica
- Spend more time with the people I love
- Make more time for girl's nights with my gal pals
- Dedicate myself to working out
- Make new friends
- Say yes more to new things
- Blog more
I don't know why I felt the need to share this today, but I did. So this is my vow to self. Let's see how I do.