Thursday, June 13, 2013

Friends in Different Places

Spent all day yesterday working on a friends blog.

One of my friends that I met on twitter.  In fact we have never met face to face.  What I find astounding is that while we have never met, we have had some wonderful, deep conversations.  We are both part of a book club that was founded on Twitter. 

She has become one of my favorite people.  She is funny, sarcastic, snarky and loyal. 

It's not to easy to find friends the older you get so I feel doubly blessed that Karla, as well as the rest of the bookhungry gals have come into my life. 

So where am I going with this? 

Well you read where I said Karla is snarky?  So much so that she pretty much never has anything nice to say to anyone.  Well, not to me anyway.

But yesterday was different.  Why?  Because she went on the record about how wonderful I am.  So today I am sharing with you so it will be a matter of public record forever.

Today is a good day.  

And it's good to be me. 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't remember saying any such thing. My account must have been hacked. yeah. that's it. Cuz, that just couldn't have been me saying something so...well...not me.

abby mumford said...

(1) i already know you're wonderful, kel.

(2) you must have done something way above and beyond the normal to get karla to speak up like that -- both on txt msg and on twitter.

(3) i like you both.

Linda G. said...

LOL! Kelly, you ARE amaze-balls, and Karla knows it. Don't let her weasel out of it with that hacker nonsense. *grin*

Patty Blount said...

Well played, Kelly. Well played.

There it is, Karla! Your account (hacked or not), your words.

Hmmm... would this hold up in court as evidence? *hurries off to plot new novel*