Monday, October 7, 2013

What if?

Another week bites the dust.  

I can't believe how fast time if going.  

When I was as kid I was always wishing time away.

I can't wait until the weekend.  I can't wait until summer.  Can't wait to turn thirteen.  Sixteen.  And the big one...Twenty one.  And then before you know it, your turning thirty.

Thirty.  

That was a big change for me.  

Wishing away my life.

I find that not to be so true as I get older.  In fact, it's quite the opposite.  I tend to embrace the seconds, the minutes, the hours, etc.  I don't wish my days away anymore.  

There are lot of ways we spend time we can never get back.  It frustrates me.  At the end of the week if I realize that I wasted any part of my day it drives me crazy.  This is relatively new for me.  I was never a believer of what if?  But now, now I find myself looking back over my day, or my week wondering.

I'm thinking this has more to do with my age then anything else.  

What about you?  Do you spend time wondering what if?






No comments: