Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting...

I know you guys have been patient in waiting for the updates on F&G.  

Unfortunately you are going to have wait a little longer.  Ms. Karla is suffering from some serious illness.  She has a bad case of Sucky Writer Sundrome and Lazy Writer Disease.

There is some talk of a telethon to raise funds for a cure.  I hear it's tequila.  

And if that's not enough to get you motivated Ms. K...here is something that may help.


So if any of you die hard Grace and Harper fans see her on Twitter, can you guys do me a favor and pester her until she writes so we leave her alone.  Ask her real nice when she is planning to get back in the game?  

Fun and Games that is.

I promise to keep you posted.  In the meantime tell me what you are reading right now, besides this post.  I need some beach reading ideas for this weekend.  That's right, I went there.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

talk about low blows. this disease is serious business, I'll have you know.

*sigh* i suppose I must power through? maybe you could pass me some of that cure? in the form of a raspberry margarita?

Linda G. said...

Gaaah!! That sucks. And blows. It sucks and blows at the same time, kind of like vacuuming.

POWER THROUGH IT, KARLA!!! We need some F & G!!

abby mumford said...

karla -- we're WAITING. and we're about to get rowdy.

kelly -- i'm reading KISS OF SNOW, but you've already read that. i've got SAVING FRANCESA by melina marchetta and LIKE MANDARIN by kristen hubbard checked out from the library for when i'm done with the book hungry selection.