Thursday, January 6, 2011

Eric, this one is for you.


I have a friend who is fanatical about skydiving.  I mean, like seriously fanatical.  He loves everything about it.  We have worked together for about ten years now and have been friends for just as long.  On many occasions he has attempted to get me into a plane to make a tandem jump.  His ways of trying to convince me have been numerous and hysterical at the same time.

Now as you know today is Thursday and that mean my twitta' sista Karla has offered up the next installment of Fun and Games.  You can check that out here. Of course it is another good read.  But since I have your attention for a few moments I thought I would entertain you guys today with this video from my skydiving buddy.

Check it out!



Wingsuit Basejumping - The Need 4 Speed: The Art of Flight from Phoenix Fly on Vimeo.

3 comments:

abby mumford said...

so you haven't been convinced to get in the plane yet, have you?

me either.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I am far too cowardly to sky dive. My 8 year old has big dreams about it, though. Maybe I'll let him when I'm dead! LOL. :-)

Linda G. said...

Whoa! I can't believe people actually DO that!